3683 South Industrial Drive,
Simpsonville, South Carolina
60 Bed Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility for Girls ages 5 to 21
- Located in the Upstate region of South Carolina, 10 miles south of Greenville.
- Licensed by South Carolina DHEC
- Opened January 15, 2009
- Currently accredited by CARF for Mental Health – Residential Treatment
- Providing Individual, Group, and Family counseling therapeutic interventions for girls who historically have demonstrated problematic behaviors in the home, school, and possibly other residential settings. These youths may engage in behaviors deemed to be problematic or detrimental to their emotional, mental, and physical growth.
- Case Management Agencies and their personnel are welcome to schedule a tour and/or to speak to our administrative staff about the services we can provide your clients.
- Our program is rooted in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), though we utilize an eclectic approach to treatment in an effort to met the individual needs of each child. Our Licensed Master’s Level Therapists are trained in the use of CBT, Trauma Focused-CBT (TF-CBT). Our interdisciplinary team works with the child and family to develop an individualized treatment plan with emphasis on discharge planning immediately following admission.
- Venice PRTF has dealt with some of the most treatment resistant adolescent females in the State of South Carolina. The diagnosis have ranged from PTSD, Mood Disorders, Dual Diagnosis, Sexual Abuse, ODD, Conduct, and, Bi-polar Disorder
- Venice offers art therapy, pet therapy, and has an aerobics center with various exercise equipment.